162,00 Kč tax excl.
You can configure your flybarless unit directly from OpenTX-based transmitter remotely without need of computer!
- This solution is working from firmware 2.2.0 through PWM, PPM and S-BUS protocols.
- You do not need to buy anything else, only S.PORT compatible receiver is needed.
- Not needed with Spirit GT units.
- Open for wide usage, without any limitations.
- Configuration of the unit in real time in your transmitter.
- Support in OpenTX 2.2 (will be released in the following days).
- Can be used for Futaba SBUS2 telemetry transmission.
- With FrSky receivers used for telemetry and integration.
- For Heli and Aero firmware.
- Cable lenght: 15cm
Setup guide available in the Wiki page.